Sunday, March 2, 2008

A Long Past Due Post


Well hello friends and fellow train modelers.
It has been a long time since I have posted anything here, almost a year so I am told.
What can I say other than life keeps interfering.
But there is nothing like an old fashioned snow storm to create some free time.
So with out further delay here we go with what I have been up to this past year.
Please excuse any error's, its been a year you know.
And yes I'll try to do better with the updates.
Anyway here we go.
The first picture in a year is showing a side street in Ashtown.
I am in the process of adding back drops as opposed to a solid blue wall.
This one is a Scenicking Backdrop.
Also in the picture is my only sound locomotive and some cars and trucks.
All I have to do now is supply some people for the side walks and signs for the stores.
Maybe even a little paint for the roads.
What does everyone think? Am I heading in the right direction with this.

4 comments:

Brian Chappell said...

You sure are heading in the right direction. Everything is coming together nicely. Tom received his new disk yesterday I think.The one for making backdrops and buildings from your own printer. I was hoping to get my copy tonight but I think the weather might set that back a bit.

Derwin Cole said...

Thanks Brian.
I am interested in how your program works. I need a pump house for C&H Fuels.

Derwin

Tom Gaudet said...

Hi Derwin

Look great . Good job .

Scott Jay said...

The right direction? That depends on where it is you want to go.

Scott